- Intensive traditional media engagement to publicize and discuss Sickle Cell Disease using multiple streams including radio and TV
- Work towards attaining healthy lives and promoting well-being for all at all ages by 2030.
- Encourage stakeholder engagement in actively demystifying SCD.
- Create awareness and court the public to attend the event.
- Online engagement: This is expected to run through the month and aimed at creating awareness on the sickle cell using multiple streams as well as presenting in both local dialects and English. The Sickle Cell Facts / Patient experiences will take the form of:
- -Short interviews
- Health talk/ Sickle Cell Screening and Counselling: The month-long sensitization effort will be climaxed with a day-long event in a rural community comprising of Health talks about Sickle Cell Disease. Interaction with persons living with Sickle Cell Disease to share #OurSickleCellStories and free Sickle Cell and Blood group testing as well as genetic counseling.
|Cost Description||Cost ($)|